Friday, October 02, 2009

driving experience

well, today my sis is going to Bali with one of her friend.. for 3days.. leaving today evening and coming back on Monday... my parents and i sent her off.. and i was the driver! haha

we set off at around 5pm.. when we reached PIE, near bukit timah road, already jammed le... think its because of a accident... den after tat, there was the usual "after-work" traffic jam after steven's road... zzz... it was really a new experience to drive in the highway during peak hours.. but thankfully no accident, only a few hard brakes.. haha

After driving from my house to Changi Airport, we had our dinner at Popeye's @ T1. I really like the "biscuit", my dad dun like it, say its too dry, and "press the biscuit abit, it break already". The whipped potato was good also, just tat it reminded me of an instant-made whipped potato i took during my duty days in CDS..hahah...

After dinner, i drove back.. and now is to Yew Tee. my mum needs to go there. and again, yes again, there was traffic jam in PIE along the way back.. cuz it was around 7plus when i started driving back from Changi...

Can be frustrating and tiring to drive in traffic jams... tats when i will appreciate the benefits of public transport..hahah..my dad said " if there were to be an accident on the expressway, you could be delayed for an hour"

But nevertheless, the car and everyone's lives were safe and sound.. haha.. today was the most and longest time i was on the wheel.. good but tiring experience... but soon, there will be another time.... when i have to send my parents to Changi Airport.. they going to "Hai Nan" ( not sure about the spelling.. but its the place where the famous Chicken Rice originated from)