Monday, September 21, 2009

might consider

well, i know i haven't been blogging much... being veri lazy.. and also i feel that there aren't many readers for my blog..haha...

I feel that blogspot quite lousy... there was one period of time i can't seem to log in.. and can't post... yinboon suggested me to switch over to WordPress... I might consider changing...

If i were to change, i would also want to change my blog layout and everything.. might even start anew(meaning deleting all my post in blogspot) If possible, I would want to make my blog looks nice nice.. I want to include more colours and pictures...even if there are no readers for my blog, i myself visit my blog feel happy also good...hahah

but i think, after completing my new blog(if i do), i will be very satisified with myself le..hahah