Tuesday, December 01, 2009

end of my exams!!

yeah! today is my last day of my exams!! yippeee!! and what a way to end it with a super easy paper... almost half of the cohort left the examination hall before me.. I leave the examination hall around 40mins earlier - meaning i spent 1hr20mins inside.. Where i know many spent only around an hour before they left the hall....

but hack care liao.. enjoy.. oh ya, i have some plans to do this month of holidays.. first thing is for my IPPT which is realllll soon - 9th dec.. haha.. other than that, i plan to do up my blog ( setting it up somewhere else, will post the details once everything is done, which i don't know when..haha)

also, i plan to read up and learn about C language and how to do CSS... will find online tutorials ba...

anyway, to those who are still mugging for exams.. jia you!!