Monday, June 08, 2009

wohoo! i passed!

yeah! i passed my driving pratical test.. i took automatic car and @ ubi.. i know alot of u will start asking "why learn auto?" "why take at ubi?" ...

for the first question, i think cuz i listen to my dad.. he said like now more and more cars are auto le... and "even if u have a manual license and driving auto car.. many of the friends i know aren't confident of driving back a maual car" well, there will be many reasons u can give that its better to learn a manual car.. but well.. i think auto is good for me.. ^^

why ubi? this one is cuz my instructor say de... haha... den i just follow lo.. otherwise veri hard to learn lesson.. he will be like keep asking me to take @ ubi and everything...

but nevertheless.. i passed le.. i got 16 points.. acutally i must admit i was lucky to pass.. can say the instructor was lenient.. he could have failed me if he was veri strict....